mardi 10 décembre 2013

"Damn you're beautiful"


So this is it. After five days of absolute completeness, of perfect serenity, joy, 114 hours of Love, of us being a true couple all along, this is it, we're here again in this station saying goodbye, and God knows how it is hard for me to stop my tears from falling down and spreading all over the floor, I have to control them until your coach is totally away, and this is breaking me even more inside, and I can't stop crying on the way home and hours after, if there's a feeling close to the pain of death this is it, this is this stabbing goodbye that just breaks my heart in a million pieces everytime you're involved. I have so much thoughts running all over my mind, how I finally got to see you again after all these months where I was just dreaming about seeing you again all the time, about hugging you, touching your body, kissing you eventually and this happened, I can't stop thinking about us, about these just past five days that are already a memory, how could this be so sudden from present to past, I'm asking the whole world with my freshly broken heart. This first day when we got to finally cuddle again for hours and when suddenly you finally kissed me, breaking all the boundaries, this unexpected kiss that changed right away how we would spend our days together, that felt like all the months we had spent apart since I had come to Italy were suddenly vanishing, the amount of time we truly made love through these five days, basically spending them in bed, your amazing voice saying to me Damn you're beautiful and I have a great motivator and You smile with your eyes and all the other ways you managed to tell me how you were feeling about me, about us, the Questions game, the Characters game and how much we laughed about me forgetting all about England, going like Are you sure it's in Europe? Are you sure it's not a part of another country?, this amazing way you looked at me and looked for the contact all the time, us kissing everywhere, holding hands at all times when going outside, these amazing spots of the Lights festival I got the incredible chance to see with you, in your arms, us strolling around my city for 7 hours, our conversations about marriage, commitment, family, feelings, politics, the Luigi asks, the cheese dinner, the way you looked at me when I told you about the Jesstory, the way you looked at me when you had spilled kind of everything on my tablecloth, the way you looked at me all the time, and smiled, and touched my hair, and my back, and my neck, the way we were a damn true couple in my own city, my Home, the whole world thinking for sure Well they seem so good together, they are so beautiful together, Love must be so easy, well it's not, if they knew, God if only everyone knew how dramatically beautiful book-alike our story is, this is the best I could have ever lived, this is the best Love story I could have ever experienced, and this nearly 50 years old lady we bought a crepe to that was saying looking at us Love is beautiful, and it's for eternity or it's not, and your gorgeous green eyes just saying everything I guess, the depths of our gazes at each other, the women and men personnality cake slices, and us making love, holding hands, cuddling till we realize we haven't seen the sun for the whole day, and this fucking time moving so fast when we're together, that we can't do anything about, and the story of these two trees that could never get closer no matter how much the universe wanted them to but whose underground roots were actually tied together for eternity that you told me with such a sweetness into your voice and how it made you think of us, and this night we spent with my best friend and her boyfriend, basically being one of the best nights I could have ever had, the four of us playing darts, speaking English Italian and French, getting tipsy and coming back home with a cab, and this last evening with them as well, with a guy playing Wonderwall when we left and when I actually realized we were so close to the goodbye, this last cuddle on the bed before heading to the station, us running down the subway and the hallways to get to find the place where your coach was, the last hug, the last words, See you... soon, as soon as possible, the last embrace, the last kiss summing up everything about us, the last look, the last word of yours, Au revoir, and my heart spreading its million pieces on the floor just right after. 
I thought I had already Loved you in all the possible ways, but God I was so wrong. I thought it couldn't be possible to Love you even more, I thought I had already written all the possible words about you, about us, and I was so mistaken.
I am so in love with you this makes me more than alive, and saying goodbye to you again made me worse than dead. I could do anything to just commit to you forever, to just choose the door and close the windows. You are my Everything and I couldn't ever possibly describe in the most precise words how I feel about us.

Aucun commentaire: