I love you. I think I have loved you since you bended my back for our first kiss, under this Tina-spot roof when it was raining, the evening of this July 9th 2011. I have loved you in Prague, in Luxembourg, in Lyon, in Bologna, in Florence, I have loved you every time and every place we met again. And I think I will love you everywhere. And I know I did not pick the best moment to tell you this but when would it be best after all ? You deserve to know this truth, my truth. I will fall in love with you every single time we will see each other again, no matter how much months can separate our reunions. I have never been so sure about something in my life. But I'm sure towards you. I will be in love with you forever and I don't even know anymore if it's more a chance than a misfortune.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire