vendredi 13 décembre 2013

Three Wishes


Struggling with my feelings. Trying not to drown, trying not to cry, trying everything not to fall apart. I'm wandering in the city on random evenings, when the night starts embellishing it, yet I can't find this beauty I used to find everywhere, without you. I am walking through places I have been with you, holding hands and kissing, places emphasised by our Love, where I don't seem to find anything now but sorrow. Nothing will ever look, taste, smell, sound and touch the same without you.
I know this too shall pass. But how could I ever possibly go back to random life when I've experienced the best of my living days on Earth? Nothing will never feel enough now.
You're the only one that left me such a mark; one that, for once and only, wasn't a scar. You drew a million gorgeous shiny lacy prints on my skin and in my soul and made me so beautiful with them. I am entirely tattooed by you. And I know that this, this shall never pass. That no one could ever be better or more perfect for me than you. That you truly are my other half. The half I have been looking for since I started to know how Love felt, yet again was so mistaken about when thinking I had already got it before you, before us.
You are my missing piece, I finally found it in the most tragically beautiful and beyond the understandable way, and if I can't someday just assemble the whole picture for real and forever, I'd rather throw away the entire puzzle.


Et faire l’amour avec toi à trois heures du matin et peu importe peu importe peu importe comment mais communiquer un peu de / l’irrésistible immortel invincible inconditionnel intégralement réel pluri-émotionnel multispirituel tout-fidèle éternel amour que j’ai pour toi.

Aucun commentaire: