You're still in my heart, like I am in yours. There's still love between us and within me. The serene, the peaceful one. The love that has understood we were not made to be together. The love that allows us to see each other again or to stay silent for days without hurting me anymore. It hasn't always been like this. I like how we behave to each other nowadays. I like us. I love us. I love what's still binding us, I love the fact that we stayed so close. I love it when you tell me I'm the only person left you want to see, to talk with, I like to know I'm the only one that's motivating you to get out of your torpor, even for a few hours. There is this link between us intertwining our lives. You are the only one to understand me that much; maybe it's because, like you always said, I am a part of you. I love the surprising memory you have about all the things I have told to you, because you cleverly use these details when I need to be consoled, and you always find the right words. I love the fact that you refuse to think you've helped in any way in my recovery, saying it was just normal - but for me it wasn't and you literally have, and you still are. No one seems to understand the scale of the bond between us. And I don't mind, and I even get it, because I realized that our relationship is just beyond the understandable. Still, we were meant to be. You'll always have a special place in my life, in my heart. You are my soul brother, my meant-to-be-in-another-life, my reversed prince and my best friend. Always have been and always will.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire