This is nowadays the 1-year anniversary of my CISV summer camp in Prague, and I have no words to tell how much nostalgia is burning through my veins. I can't even realize a whole year has already passed since I experienced it. I miss this family, I miss these times, these activities, this love running through the campsite every minute of every day, these moments with my kids and these sleepless and crazy nights with my leader teammates. I miss all these hugs turning my days around, I miss the peaceful fairy of each moment, I miss the lullabies, I miss the flag times, I miss my special and fulfilling moments with Luca, I miss my "I love you more !" fights with Fabian, I miss my secrets with Marie, I miss all these moments with Charlie, I miss Kiki's laugh taking hold of the whole campsite, I miss the campsite itself, this place I could call home, I miss each and every person of the camp that made this experience so rewarding and wonderful. If there were 3 weeks in my life that I could live all over again, it would be these ones. Because all of this not only meant the starting point of everything but showed me how life could be so perfect that you didn't even have to question it, to reassess it. This was the place where nothing could crack you down, ever. Where it was undoubtedly possible to be loved just being who you truly are, and to be happy unthinkingly.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire