According to a French report, 86% of women feel uncomfortable with their body while 60% of them have a normal weight. GOD this is scary, this is wrong, this is unfair, this is so damn
alarming and this is the fucking blame of society and its fucking
perfection rules. And the worst part is that I'm still a part of these women. I'm still a part of those who sometimes hate their body, who hate the fact that they don't have any thigh gap, who try to burn as much calories as they have eaten, who always feel guilty for eating something that is considered unhealthy, who want to cry in a changing room because nothing fits them, who look at theirselves in the mirror and just don't stand the reflection of it, who forgot that a body is more than just a fucking number on a scale, who order a salad when they crave a burger, who never take the elevator but run the stairs as crazy, who can't understand people eating normal yoghurts when you can eat fat-free ones, who someday fill their stomach with junk at night thinking they will do everything right the morning after, who'll never understand these fucking hypocritical magazines saying half "accept yourself the way you are" and half "lose 10 pounds in 1 week".
Yes I'll admit I'm still a part of these women, not all the time but sometimes, and this "sometimes" is already way too much time wasted in a lifetime, and I'm so sick of it.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire