samedi 2 juin 2012

Widow


I lost the love of my life. It took me long to realize, to open up my eyes. I lost my other half and it's been so hard to breathe ever since. How could I have faith in love again now. Now that he's gone, now that my dream is gone. And the worst thing is that I tried so hard not to lose him but there was just nothing I could have done. He needed and wanted to be alone, and he did so, and I let him do so. I wanted to be his forever, and I am not, I won't be, and he let me be so. He told me someday that he knew that if we were meant to be together, we would find a way to each other again. I held on this speech that he's probably already forgotten. And 3 days from now it will be 1 month we didn't see each other. I lost the love of my life and it's all over for my heart.
So unless a miracle happens, this is basically the last thing I will write about him. 'Cause my heart's still breaking everytime I think about it all over again, even though it had stopped beating a long time ago.
And I just can't die of love everyday.

Aucun commentaire: