
I am trapped inside this body and can't get out. I am trapped by all these memories of myself, when life was still great, when I was still gorgeous and when love was still there to warm me up. I am depressed by all the pictures of me standing for these long gone times. I want to be the girl I see on these photographs again. She's smiling, she's beautiful, she's loved, she's in love and she's happy. Even though bracelets and make up could already hide so many scars by then. She's still gorgeous on these pictures. I want to stop reflecting an image that doesn't match with who I am nor with the person I've become. That girl was then so damaged but still beautiful. How come the damage is now visible on her features. And I'm at war with that body that doesn't even begin to show what I've become for the best.
1 commentaire:
Cette photo date de quand ?
Tu es toujours aimée, entourée et ton corps n'a rien à voir là dedans, mais j'espère que tu retrouveras l'apparence avec laquelle tu te sens le mieux, le plus toi.
Bisous (toujours) jolie Lula. <3
Enregistrer un commentaire