lundi 29 août 2011

So far away


Another sleepless night talking to you; yes I chose to breathe again instead of sleeping in pain. This is so much more than a keyboard, than profile pictures, statuses and video links on cyber walls. This is Us. Bound to each other like brother and sister. Clocks don't exist anymore when I'm talking to you. They just vanish in that Hell of distance that we somehow just break with a few phrases. And I miss you like hell. How I wish you were here. How I wish you'd see the French dawn in here. How I wish I could hold you 'till all the pain goes away. How I wish to see you smile and suddenly realize, even if I'd already know, such a perfect human being you are. Such a perfect friendship we have. I love you, so much more than words can tell.

Aucun commentaire: