jeudi 25 août 2011

How to say Goodbye


All wrapping up with a blurred motion
Holding close to each other
Shaken by just disclosed emotions
Let's all huddle together
Now tears are slowly starting to flow
But nothing could ever stop them anymore
Your hug and sweet voice make me cry even more

And life has to go on
Time flies
Oh how I hate these goodbyes
The first ones are the hardest
And life has to go on
Time flies
And we have to go back
Knowing that we'll see each other again
But that won't ever be the same
And that's what's killing me

There's a bowl in my heart
Blocking my breath to grow
We wrap up to the friends and the brothers
That we just can't let go
Seconds are going through
This is the very end
We're going blue so blue
Sad but still so glad
We had the chance to meet such friends

And life has to go on
Time flies
Oh how I hate these goodbyes
The first ones are the hardest
And life has to go on
Time flies
And we have to go back
Knowing that we'll see each other again
But that won't ever be the same
And that's what's killing me

This is the time we can't breathe anymore
And overflowed with tears
Our hearts beat as one one minute more
All hugs and kisses
And thanks for all these blisses
With voices cracking down
Feel like dying on the ground

And life has to go on
Time flies
Oh how I hate these goodbyes
The first ones are the hardest
And life has to go on
Time flies
And we have to go back
Knowing that we'll see each other again
But that won't ever be the same
And that's what's killing me

I don't wanna learn how not to cry
Neither fake the alive when I actually die
'Cause is there someone on this Earth
That once saying goodbye did not hurt ?
The first goodbye is the hardest

There's facebook and cells and mails
There are planes and cars and trains
We will keep in touch I promise
There are letters, photographs and texts.

The first goodbye is the hardest
The first goodbye is the hardest

Aucun commentaire: