All these memories pinned in my soul, tacked up on my heart like photographs showing signs of age on the walls. While I recall all of them late at night and try to put the pieces of past happiness together, there's laughs in the streets, other people living out there, rain falling down; I can't even understand it and it freaks the hell out of me. It just sometimes feels like clocks stopped turning when I got back in here, like life stopped going on when all of this ended. I'm homesick for a place that doesn't exist anymore. But still haunting me in such a blurred way. Was it all just a dream ?
But all these sleepless nights just show it wasn't. Insomnia gives me time to think about it every night hour so that I can't forget. And I miss all of this so much it could kill me if it wasn't the hope of living it again that kept me going breathing.
But all these sleepless nights just show it wasn't. Insomnia gives me time to think about it every night hour so that I can't forget. And I miss all of this so much it could kill me if it wasn't the hope of living it again that kept me going breathing.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire