vendredi 16 août 2013

Luca


These 4 days spent in Italy with you were so amazing. I had almost forgotten how much I could miss you everyday, our philosophical conversations, our silences that don’t ever feel awkward, your beautiful way of thinking, our jokes, our hugs, this tenderness between us, the way I feel so naturally beautiful living with you. Discovering your city with you was so perfect, as well as the day we went to Florence. This morning at 4am we were in your car on the highway, heading to Milan, cuddling under the night as you were driving, with your hand caressing my hair endlessly, everything was so perfect, I could have given an entire lifetime to freeze this moment, and now I’m back alone in my flat, missing you like hell, but remembering how much I am lucky and knowing that this incredible bound between us will be forever. I love you so much. When you told me just before I had to go “See you as soon as possible”, I knew we would do everything we can to. Still, having to count months instead of days is hurting me like hell. In French, we don't really say "I miss you", we say "tu me manques", which is closer to "you are missing from me": "You are a part of me, you are essential to my being, you are like a limb, or an organ, or blood. I cannot function without you". I couldn't find a more exact term to define what I feel towards you. You’re so worthy, the time spent with you is so splendid, you are the best and the most beautiful person I could have ever met, I am so so lucky to have you in my life. I love you, I love you, I love you so much, not as a lover, not as a family member, there are no words to explain how much you affect my life in so many beautiful ways.

Aucun commentaire: