Do you know about this moment? When someone starts to become essential to your life, to your being? I've reached that point with these teens, a month ago. I just saw them again for 4 amazing camping days in the middle of nowhere, and this nowhere was everything, such as hearing their perfect laugh again, take them in my arms again at anytime, talking bullshit until 7:00am and being surrounded by such a loving atmosphere, being like their big sister or adored aunt. We only slept about 6 hours for the whole week of reunion, but these sleepless nights were so worthy and incredible, and the only moments we were sleeping, they were doing it all in my arms. That's the way I live with them, that's the way I love to live. That's a life in brackets where any adult-reality crap vanishes, where I just learn to enjoy the lightness and happiness of a life without responsibilities, a life made of laughs, jokes and hugs, a life with a kept innocence they still have, which is amazing to see. They restore my faith in humanity and that's just wonderful. I could drown myself in these priceless shared moments every week if I could. I love them so much, each of them with his own features, they truly became like my own kids, my own family. And distance is really becoming the most strangling tragedy of my life.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire