mercredi 25 avril 2012

Windstorm, Mindstorm


Winds and rain are raging nowadays, taking my breath away. My love is bursting out in an unleashed passion which has nowhere to go and just loses itself deep down this furious weather. I've got so much to think about that it just seems I lost my mind away in the cloudbursts. The gust of wind has made my life a mess and I'm trying my best to arrange it now, and by any chance fixing the breaks. I often wake up at night to smoke against the sky, in an attempt to stop thinking about these issues. Success, failure, love, trust, comfort. I need to live undisturbed, and I wonder if I ever will.
He called me today and I heard his voice for one minute. How beautiful could be the love that we possess once and for all, if only one minute can taste so sweet. I also lost my heart in the waiting. Lucky me it's not already breaking.

Aucun commentaire: