
November 14th.
Today it's been exactly 1 month since I saw you for the last time. And I miss you so much that it has begun impossible to say it with words correctly - I should just stop trying.
I will see you again in 1 month and a half. You'll come to my French city, I'll be your tour leader, I'll make you discover this part of me. We'll eat in a restaurant and probably do what million people do everyday. Not us. This will be special. And we'll say goodbye. Again.
Then I'll wait for 1 month and a half. I'll come to your Italian city, you'll be my tour leader, you'll make me discover this part of you. We'll eat in a restaurant and probably do what million people do everyday. Not us. We are beyond compare. And we'll say goodbye. Again...
And even though I feel like we're spending much more time saying goodbye than actually seeing each other... I'm just waiting impatiently for those blessed days I could finally tell you "see you tomorrow", as I did a month ago. Such magic words.
Today it's been exactly 1 month since I saw you for the last time. And I miss you so much that it has begun impossible to say it with words correctly - I should just stop trying.
I will see you again in 1 month and a half. You'll come to my French city, I'll be your tour leader, I'll make you discover this part of me. We'll eat in a restaurant and probably do what million people do everyday. Not us. This will be special. And we'll say goodbye. Again.
Then I'll wait for 1 month and a half. I'll come to your Italian city, you'll be my tour leader, you'll make me discover this part of you. We'll eat in a restaurant and probably do what million people do everyday. Not us. We are beyond compare. And we'll say goodbye. Again...
And even though I feel like we're spending much more time saying goodbye than actually seeing each other... I'm just waiting impatiently for those blessed days I could finally tell you "see you tomorrow", as I did a month ago. Such magic words.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire