lundi 1 août 2011

Luca


The details of the story are haunting me every day every night. The way it all began, the way it all throve, the way it all ended. Our first conversations late at night, smoking cigarettes under the roof. The hug you used to give me every night when I was going to sleep. The Tina thing, and the way you looked at me when you wanted to go. Your jokes that made me laugh so hard. The first siesta in the leaders room. The conversation about 1-song bands. The following night when we started dancing together, enjoying music, when I was against you and you finally ran your fingers through mine. This night when we didn't sleep at all. The following day when it finally all began for real. The day of the leaders' strike. Your winks at me. Rocko snoring when sleeping, both of us laughing about it, and talking a bit. Then quietly falling asleep together, tickling the palm of the hand of each other, and holding it slowly. You waking up before me and caressing my hair and my face. And when the evening came; when the cigarettes were finished. Under the falling rain and the storm rolling... That kiss. That kiss I'll never forget. You grabbed my waist and arched my back. God, that perfect kiss... Then the following days. Us holding hands, kissing and hugging when we could, even though all the kids had noticed already. We were together. I was looking at you with sparkling eyes. Yours were so gorgeous. And you were so sweet. You held me when I cried, you winked at me, we felt asleep together late at night / early in the morning, you bit my lips when kissing, you traced patterns on my skin, you gave Eskimo kisses to me, you grabbed my waist, you kept me up late, you sang with me, you kissed my forehead, you whispered in my ear, you helped me breathing again during my panic crisis then stayed with me to take care. I could talk about this for ages. We were special, and we were perfect. All the hugs, all the caresses in the hair during the lullabies, and the slow dance on How to save a life and Can't get my eyes off of you, every sigh of yours in the gym, all of this, all of us... And that heartbreaking goodbye. I miss you so much Luca. Because above all, before being this wonderful boyfriend, you were a friend. One of the best ones. Now you're away for some time and this is hard to breathe. Because I miss you, Tina, our conversations, your jokes, our That's what she said jokes. I miss everything about you, the way you behave, the way you look, the way you speak, the way you laugh, and above all the way you are. You're one of the most genuine people I've ever met. I can't help but being so glad that we met. And hope I'll see you again as soon as possible. I love you. Candyman.

Aucun commentaire: