samedi 6 août 2011

Clocks for C.


And I would have stayed up with you all night...
I miss you so much this is breaking me, I love you so much there's no words enough to tell it. So I really don't care about all those sleepless nights because of the 7h time difference between Mexico and France. They bring me back to you. They help me to go through my living days. They take my breath back. Everyday I just want to talk to you, even for a few minutes late in the night - early in the morning. I would do anything to feel closer to you as days go by. So I would stay online all night long till the sun shows up. And when it's midnight for you the day's beginning for me with that dawn's shiny light and I'm still talking with you, and right away I feel like you're with me to contemplate this. I love you, precious. France is waiting for you and so am I, stronger that you could ever imagine.

Aucun commentaire: