
"C'est parti".
I kissed you. I kissed you again after a long silent time, after you said you were ready to do this. To do Us. I let you in again, and I realized I had missed the way you touch and the way you taste, the way you hug and the way you kiss. I sealed our renewal with those words, and since then it just feels like I was completely right to open up to you once more.
This is real. We are Real now. And I'm so glad I can hold your hand, kiss your lips and cuddle with you in front of our friends if I want to. This is reality. I woke up from the darkest nightmare, and from the beating of my heart I know we are shining. So come on, my love, we have oceans to sail.
I love you.
This is real. We are Real now. And I'm so glad I can hold your hand, kiss your lips and cuddle with you in front of our friends if I want to. This is reality. I woke up from the darkest nightmare, and from the beating of my heart I know we are shining. So come on, my love, we have oceans to sail.
I love you.
1 commentaire:
Tu me fais bosser mon anglais médiocre haha.
Ton bonheur me touche beaucoup. Je t'envie en fait. Que ça dure. Et bien.
(Et la photo <3)
Enregistrer un commentaire