samedi 7 août 2010

For blue skies


My heart staggers my spirit sways, you're in my blood you're in my veins. And the only reason I still breathe nowadays is this hope that grabs me whole, this expectation that someday I'll wake up and realize I don't remember the color of your eyes. Someday I will leave out all the words you've said, that I've been repeating myself, hoping you would say more. I will let go all the things you've done and these live embers you've got me walking on, all this stuff that keeps me hanging on you when you don't care at all. I will delete all these photographs of you that I still carefully keep. I will get over you. And I won't try to avenge even if I'd want to. I just want to forget your name, your features, your voice, your words, your beauty. Your caps. I just want to be able to live again, and to look backwards someday, finally facing facts : you weren't worth it. I must quit.

Aucun commentaire: