There comes a time when you reach a point of so much loneliness that it's just surrounding everything. That it has just became normal to you to feel so much pieces missing. That you begin to carry your broken and blind heart as a daily routine. That the rare moments when someone texts or hugs you make you want to cry. I'm so tired of seeing lovey dovey couples everywhere. It just feels wrong and terrible. I'm tired of waiting for my chance to come, yet knowing that I've already met the One and lost him because of such silly universe pranks. I should just stop caring for all of this. I should just stop being amazed anytime weddings are mentionned, wondering how could be mine. It's not going to happen anyway, ever. Thank god my carrier is turning all fine; that seems the only thing left I could still cling to without being disappointed.

1 commentaire:
I don't know what I can do for you, but you know I'm here. <3
Enregistrer un commentaire