
The sad part is, once you finally let someone have you, they stop doing what it took to get you. And what hurts the most is pretending it doesn't.
I miss how you were when I first met you. I miss the version of you that treated me right, that was so in love with me, that was caring for me in such a magical way, that called me princess, that talked about our future, that wanted that fairytale to work.
That was this part of you I was in love with. The best side of you ever. The side you're showing nowadays, that man, I don't know him. I don't recognize him.
I'm an observant person. If there's something wrong with you or if you're hiding something from me, I can tell. Just because I don't say anything about it doesn't mean I don't notice.
You know what I hate? Waiting. Waiting sucks. I hate waiting for anything. Waiting for a TV show, waiting for a text back, waiting for the bus to come, waiting for school to end, waiting for the bagel to come out of the toaster, waiting for anything. But the worst thing to wait for is you. I hate waiting for you to talk to me, I hate waiting for you to tell me your true feelings.
At least respect me enough to tell me what's up. If you don't want to talk to me, just tell me. If I'm getting on your nerves, just let me know. If you're losing feelings, don't keep me waiting just to lead me on or play me. I at least deserve to know. So instead of keeping things to yourself, just be straight up and honest with me so I don't have to sit around looking stupid. Just be a fucking man already.
If I'm not what you want, then don't act like I am. Just tell.
I'll distance myself from you. As hard as it may be, it's safer that way. In hopes that I don't get hurt. Maybe if I don't talk to you, you'll end up talking to me. Maybe if I try to keep myself busy and on the low, maybe just maybe, you'll end up wondering where I am. Maybe if I stay away, you'll hopefully miss me.
But I hope you realize that one day, I won't be waiting for you anymore. One day you're going to wake up and realize you should've tried. I was worth the fight. And if you start to miss me that day, just remember I didn't walk away; you let me go.
Never let me give up on our relationship. I may come off strong right now, I may hide the pain, and I may forgive you every single time you do something wrong. But remember, once I've had enough and you hear the words "I give up" and "I can't do this anymore", trust me, I mean it. It will be over. Never abuse my love for you, because once you lost my trust, you may never get it back, or worse, you may never get me back.
Wake the fuck up, please. 'Cause I still miss you, I still love you, and I have no idea why.
I miss how you were when I first met you. I miss the version of you that treated me right, that was so in love with me, that was caring for me in such a magical way, that called me princess, that talked about our future, that wanted that fairytale to work.
That was this part of you I was in love with. The best side of you ever. The side you're showing nowadays, that man, I don't know him. I don't recognize him.
I'm an observant person. If there's something wrong with you or if you're hiding something from me, I can tell. Just because I don't say anything about it doesn't mean I don't notice.
You know what I hate? Waiting. Waiting sucks. I hate waiting for anything. Waiting for a TV show, waiting for a text back, waiting for the bus to come, waiting for school to end, waiting for the bagel to come out of the toaster, waiting for anything. But the worst thing to wait for is you. I hate waiting for you to talk to me, I hate waiting for you to tell me your true feelings.
At least respect me enough to tell me what's up. If you don't want to talk to me, just tell me. If I'm getting on your nerves, just let me know. If you're losing feelings, don't keep me waiting just to lead me on or play me. I at least deserve to know. So instead of keeping things to yourself, just be straight up and honest with me so I don't have to sit around looking stupid. Just be a fucking man already.
If I'm not what you want, then don't act like I am. Just tell.
I'll distance myself from you. As hard as it may be, it's safer that way. In hopes that I don't get hurt. Maybe if I don't talk to you, you'll end up talking to me. Maybe if I try to keep myself busy and on the low, maybe just maybe, you'll end up wondering where I am. Maybe if I stay away, you'll hopefully miss me.
But I hope you realize that one day, I won't be waiting for you anymore. One day you're going to wake up and realize you should've tried. I was worth the fight. And if you start to miss me that day, just remember I didn't walk away; you let me go.
Never let me give up on our relationship. I may come off strong right now, I may hide the pain, and I may forgive you every single time you do something wrong. But remember, once I've had enough and you hear the words "I give up" and "I can't do this anymore", trust me, I mean it. It will be over. Never abuse my love for you, because once you lost my trust, you may never get it back, or worse, you may never get me back.
Wake the fuck up, please. 'Cause I still miss you, I still love you, and I have no idea why.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire