
Here I am again, frozen inside. The cold is ripping my bones to pieces just as missing you is tearing up my heart. I need someone to tell me it's gonna be okay, to tell me we're gonna get through this with not so much damage. I need you to do whatever it takes to get out of there and be finally free of these chains taking hold of us both. I need someone to move time forward so that I couldn't have to suffer like that every hour passing by. Days are so tasteless and I just wish I could sleep all over until you can finally come to me. I'm just waiting in such an unbearable way. I'm hurting. My flesh is crying for you and your absence is tearing up my bones, my whole body wants you and suffers under this lack, and about my whole mind... Seems like I lost it.
What was the use of being beautiful today; you didn't even see it.
Does life ever get better at all?
What was the use of being beautiful today; you didn't even see it.
Does life ever get better at all?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire