samedi 31 décembre 2011

Yesterday



Mon coeur comme une horloge fragile qui se détraque un peu plus à chaque au revoir.

How come it's the third time I have to say you goodbye and this still hurts so much. These 5 days were so wonderful, having you by my side all day long, strolling around the city being at any time, amazed to see you there. I also realized again how much talking to you is the greatest way out from the ordinary life. But just as in life, the more high you fly, the more violently you fall. Why do all good things always have to come to an end? Why do we always have to say goodbye this soon?
I still need you here.
But I won't complain. Because having to say goodbye means we had one more chance to see each other again. Having to try breathing means you had something that took your breath away.
How lucky I am to have someone that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Aucun commentaire: