
October 14-16.
"See you tomorrow !". So many people randomly use that phrase everyday but when it came to my situation it was just so joyfully and hysterically that I could use this for a very special person. I got to see you again, my bones quivered in front of your preserved gorgeousness. The first reunion hug was so emotional; my heart was shaking inside. And after these days I can, as usual, remember everything we talked about and everytime we cuddled. Every little breath of yours as I were sleeping in your arms, every single heartbeat of yours as I were lying on your chest, your hand caressing my hair infinitely. All the winks, the surprising tickles, the Tina times, the smiles, the siestas in the morning and under the afternoon sun, our fingers slipping through each other's in the dark as well as this burning kiss, were a remembrance of what's still between us. And this wonderful project of a trip together which I keep dreaming of since we've talked about it. Saying goodbye to you for the second time was so terrible that I immediately silently cried, and I started missing you again as soon as you left. That goodbye hug was both so sweet and so upsetting. But still I know we're gonna see each other again very soon, and this is filling me with joy and love. You're one of the best people I've ever met.
"See you tomorrow !". So many people randomly use that phrase everyday but when it came to my situation it was just so joyfully and hysterically that I could use this for a very special person. I got to see you again, my bones quivered in front of your preserved gorgeousness. The first reunion hug was so emotional; my heart was shaking inside. And after these days I can, as usual, remember everything we talked about and everytime we cuddled. Every little breath of yours as I were sleeping in your arms, every single heartbeat of yours as I were lying on your chest, your hand caressing my hair infinitely. All the winks, the surprising tickles, the Tina times, the smiles, the siestas in the morning and under the afternoon sun, our fingers slipping through each other's in the dark as well as this burning kiss, were a remembrance of what's still between us. And this wonderful project of a trip together which I keep dreaming of since we've talked about it. Saying goodbye to you for the second time was so terrible that I immediately silently cried, and I started missing you again as soon as you left. That goodbye hug was both so sweet and so upsetting. But still I know we're gonna see each other again very soon, and this is filling me with joy and love. You're one of the best people I've ever met.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire