lundi 24 octobre 2011

Set fire to the Rain


It's been a week since I saw you for the last time. 177 hours. And today was one of these days when I didn't know anymore how to deal with all those memories that just kept coming up and down, slightly invading the room. It's insane how much I think about you; looking for your face in every single place I dare to wander, looking for something to hold on to, for someone to warm me up during these frozen wanderings, that someone being you. But for now all that I can find of you only deals with cyberspace. I wish you were here to tell me everything's gonna be okay, to hold me in your arms so that I can have this feeling again, finally breathing in, thinking of how wonderful life is. I wish I could tell you everyday "see you tomorrow". But you're over there, and over there doesn't know whatsoever how lucky it is to have you by its side. While I'm alone in this crowded world of faceless people. Whispering out your name while dreaming.
Please bring me back to last week. When I was sleeping in your arms and finally living for good.

Aucun commentaire: