lundi 15 août 2011

Lack of Love


Darling where are you now ?
What do you do, what do you think of ?
And what do you dream about
While I'm craving here late at night ?

'Cause I think about it all the time and deep inside it hurts
And the dawn shows up and I'm still awaken.
You're running in my dreams, walking next to me;
Oh I don't know what is reality.
These are just sleepless nights
Thinking of what we failed to be...

Darling where are you now ?
Does the distance hurt you as much as it hurts me ?
Do you still feel this painful emptiness
While I'm bleeding in here from loneliness ?
Are you still hoping to see me again ?
Do you still feel my love, hear my pain ?

'Cause I think about it all the time and deep inside it hurts
And the dawn shows up and I'm still awaken.
You're running in my dreams, walking next to me;
Oh I don't know what is reality.
These are just sleepless nights
Thinking of what we failed to be...

Are you good in there, do you sleep well ?
Do you take care, what's it like around you ?
Do you remember when for each other we fell ?
And all the things that made us to ?

'Cause I think about it all the time and deep inside it hurts
And the dawn shows up and I'm still awaken.
You're running in my dreams, walking next to me;
Oh I don't know what is reality.
These are just sleepless nights
Thinking of what we failed to be...

Aucun commentaire: