mardi 15 février 2011

Quit the monster


Today's the one-year anniversary of the day you just fucked me over, with all the possible meanings. Today's the day I realized I finally succeeded in letting you go, after precisely 300 days of pain. 300 days of unwanted things you imposed upon me, 300 days of hope, 300 days of bruising love. 300 days of you breaking my heart, using my corpse; without ever seeing their tears nor wanting to hear their screams. You ended up breaking me in so many ways that it is simply unimaginable.
Today, I'm free. I let you go out of my heart, out of my mind, out of my body. Out of my life.
I've gone so far since those dark days. It just feels so weird to realize that I finally managed what I had thought I could never ever do. To quit you.
Now I know, from the bottom of my healed heart, that time is the strongest bandage... blurring, day after day, the deepest heartache.
This is a farewell speech.
I hope you get your Karma.
Goodbye, J.

Aucun commentaire: