
Can PLEASE someone just tell me why I'm still burning inside when I see you, why my heart laps and blushes in every possible way and makes me faint deep inside, although I got over you and realized such a dick you are. Can PLEASE someone just tell me how I've let you treat me that way and still can be astonished by the perfection of the appearance of such a deeply inhuman person. You've got no heart but I've got one. It seems it will seriously beat till the end. Till you kill me. You tattooed the monstrosity of your perfection down to my bones. The fragile doll I am just has been entirely bitten by the insensitive wolf you are. So much time has been lost. If only you (had) loved me.
298 days.
298 days.
1 commentaire:
He's such an ass, and you're so stupid =)) .
Enregistrer un commentaire