
I've spent so much time with old friend Pain, pillows drying the tears, gap consuming the heart, it seems odd to be healing and normally breathing again. Sweetness of the air filling my lungs, fairness of new emotions filling my broken heart, giggle spells shaking this corpse coming back to life. Happiness is such a strange feeling when you've lost yourself endlessly, knowing nothing of when nor where it would stop, hoping the latest damage would not be fatal, expecting from the latest poison not to be lethal. I've hit the grounds so long since, I had almost forgotten what it feels to be alive. This is far beyond compare, and I just naively hope it'll last long. 'Cause I don't know if I could ultimately recover from another fall, another crash. Let me breathe, live, enjoy, 'cause I can't take all this anymore.
1 commentaire:
Je me reconnais totalement dans ton article, j'ai l'impression de m'entendre penser *____*
<3
Enregistrer un commentaire