mardi 29 juin 2010

Beauty queen

I love you so much there's no words enough to tell it. You're of the first ones I call when love goes wrong when love goes right, when I'm on a high when I'm broken, you're the one I would call if I found a spider in my bathtub, you're the only one I would call on Starlight in a Muse concert, you're the one that never lets me down despite of the shit I could make of my life sometimes, you're the one that I trust. You're the one I could spend a whole day with without talking because I know we really understand each other and that there's no need to speak to realize it. You're so perfect my beauty queen, and it's such a shame for the boys that broke you down not to see this perfection of yours. You're so worthy it's intimidating. You're so gorgeous I'm ashamed of just being myself. So sweet, so lovely, so pretty, so gentle, so strong... So different. Go on being yourself, I love you so much for who you are. "You realize this constitutes hugging?... Shut up. I'm your person."

Aucun commentaire: